- Autocad – Pro-E Cad/Cam 3D – Solidworks modeling software to ensure the best possible accuracies and productivity
- Send or receive DXF – STP files for customer drawings
- We work with customers to develop or optimize product design and reduce costs
- Convert 2D drawings or sketches into 3D models for customer review
- Develop 3D models, produce drawings, and quote pricing from a sample part. ( reverse engineering )
- Work closely with customer’s purchasing departments and engineers / FTP sites to give our customers timely, accurate estimates and quotations giving them the tools necessary to close their orders with their customers.
Quality is a top priority at REIDCO, and our quality management team, ensures that we consistently deliver structurally and cosmetically perfect products to meet our customer’s specification.
- 65,000+ sq. ft. manufacturing facility
- Intuitive ERP/CRM software for efficient scheduling and control
- CNC laser cutting – Mazak 5ft. x 10 ft. x ½” thick capacity lasers
- Shearing – 3/8” thick
- CNC brake presses– 16 ft. long x 250 tons capacity
- CNC punching – Amada turret punches – 3/16” x 5 ft. wide
- CNC router 6 ft. x 16 ft. table size – ½” max. thickness
- Burn table 6 ft. x 10 ft. x 2-1/2” thick
- CNC machining – milling and turning
- Non destructive testing
REIDCO’S Welding Program
CSA W47.1 Fusion welding of steel
CSA W47.2 Fusion welding of aluminum
AWS D1.1 Structural welding code – steel
AWS D1.2 Structural welding code – aluminum
AWS D1.3 Structural welding code – Sheet steel
AWS D1.6 Structural welding code – Stainless steel
AWS C1.1 Recommended practices for resistance welding
TACOM welding code – steel – 12479550
Routinely Submit as Requested:
WPS (weld procedure specification)
PQR (procedure qualification records)
Welder qualification records
Weld Map (detailing which WPS apply to which weld joints)
- CWB certified welding Tig & Mig.
- GTAW Tig weld – 8 stations
- GMAW Mig weld – 18 stations
- Powder Coating
- Surface finishing of aluminum/stainless – scratch patterned
REIDCO supplies many customers in Western Canada and the Pacific Northwest of the USA. Our experience and efficiency in meeting cross town, cross country or cross border shipping challenges, guarantees on time deliveries for our customers. We pay particular attention to safely packaging our customer’s products, so they arrive in perfect condition. This reduces time and money wasted dealing with shipping damage.
We also build and inventory parts for our larger customers, allowing for reduced delivery times and just-in-time deliveries.