- AutoCAD and SolidWorks modelling software to ensure the best possible accuracies and productivity
- Work with DXF, STP and similar files for engineering drawings
- Collaborate to optimize product design and reduce costs
- Convert 2D drawings or sketches into 3D models for review
- Reverse engineer sample parts into 3D models, drawings and quote to manufacture
- Work closely with your purchasing and engineering teams to provide timely, accurate estimates
Quality is a top priority at REIDCO, and our quality team, ensures that we consistently deliver products to meet and often exceed your expectations. We are an ISO 9001:2015 certified company, and additionally hold certifications with CWB for welding of aluminum and steel, and Controlled Goods.
- 50,000+ sq. ft. manufacturing facility
- Intuitive ERP/CRM software for efficient scheduling and control
- CNC laser cutting – Trumpf 2030 fiber Laser 5 ft. x 10 ft.
- Shearing – 3/8” thick
- CNC brake presses– 16 ft. long x 250 tons capacity
- CNC punching – Amada turret punches – 3/16” x 5 ft. wide
- CNC machining – milling and turning
- Non destructive testing
- Polishing Aluminum & Stainless
CSA W47.1 Fusion welding of steel
CSA W47.2 Fusion welding of aluminum
AWS D1.1 Structural welding code – steel
AWS D1.2 Structural welding code – aluminum
AWS D1.3 Structural welding code – Sheet steel
AWS D1.6 Structural welding code – Stainless steel
AWS C1.1 Recommended practices for resistance welding
TACOM welding code – steel – 12479550
Routinely Submit as Requested:
WPS (weld procedure specification)
PQR (procedure qualification records)
Welder qualification records
Weld Map (detailing which WPS apply to which weld joints)
While we offer the following finishes, these are all outsourced services.
- Powder Coating
- Surface finishing of aluminum/stainless – scratch patterned
REIDCO supplies many customers in Western Canada and the Pacific Northwest of the USA. Our experience and efficiency in meeting cross town, cross country or cross border shipping challenges, guarantees on time deliveries for our customers. We pay particular attention to safely packaging our customer’s products, so they arrive in perfect condition. This reduces time and money wasted dealing with shipping damage.
We also build and inventory parts for our larger customers, allowing for reduced delivery times and just-in-time deliveries.